Welcome to Trust~Worthy News

Welcome to Trust~Worthy News! Trust Quartet is excited to bring you this blog as an insight to the ministry and members of Trust Quartet. Clicking on the picture of the group below will direct you to the group's website, www.trustquartet.com. Receive an e-mail notice whenever we post here by submitting your e-mail address in the space to the right, just below the picture.

Friday, November 9, 2012

What Do Singers Do in Their Free Time?

I tend to visit websites of Southern Gospel artists, and several ask and answer questions about our hobbies. Our site, trust quartet.com is no different. As I type this on my fancy phone, I'm sitting on the front row at Faith Baptist Church in Vero Beach anxiously awaiting the Tribute Quartet concert to begin. If you look on my profile on the quartet's website, you'll find this group listed among my favorites. These guys are great musically, and appear to be the real deal. Coming to concerts of the full time groups is a treat for me, too, because when I do, I learn from them.

I'm going to wait til the concert starts, take a couple of pictures to attach to this blog and post it. Then, I'm going to put the phone up and enjoy the music. If you ever have the opportunity to hear Tribute Quartet in concert, you really need to do yourself the favor and take advantage of that. To learn more about my friends at Tribute, visit their website at www.tributequartet.com.

Oh, here they come!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment