Welcome to Trust~Worthy News

Welcome to Trust~Worthy News! Trust Quartet is excited to bring you this blog as an insight to the ministry and members of Trust Quartet. Clicking on the picture of the group below will direct you to the group's website, www.trustquartet.com. Receive an e-mail notice whenever we post here by submitting your e-mail address in the space to the right, just below the picture.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A Few Thoughts From My Heart

It has been a while since I wrote anything here. Thanks for your patience and hanging around.

The results of the election were not at all what we hoped for, but we should be reminded that the same God who was on the throne yesterday is still on the throne. He may not be pleased with the direction our Nation is headed, but our job is not to worry, but to rest ~ in Him! We need not fret, but rather continue to walk in the paths of righteousness, holding firmly to His nail scarred hand.

The song perhaps never meant as much to a collective group of people ~"I don't know about tomorrow, I just live from day to day". Friend, I know who holds tomorrow, and I KNOW WHO HOLDS MY HAND! When I examined my life this morning, I remembered my job here has not changed. I am still called to love God and my neighbor, and pray daily for them ~ yes, even those with whom I disagree.

Stay focused on doing our part to keep our Nation great. I'm still thankful to be an American!

No comments:

Post a Comment