Welcome to Trust~Worthy News

Welcome to Trust~Worthy News! Trust Quartet is excited to bring you this blog as an insight to the ministry and members of Trust Quartet. Clicking on the picture of the group below will direct you to the group's website, www.trustquartet.com. Receive an e-mail notice whenever we post here by submitting your e-mail address in the space to the right, just below the picture.

Saturday, November 15, 2014

A Special Surprise!

Gary Franklin, Steve Faison











When I went to the Tribute Quartet concert in Vero Beach recently, I ran into a buddy of mine and immediately stopped at the pew where he sat and visited a while. It wasn't long into the conversation that I pulled out my phone and asked if he minded a selfie with me. Of course, I told him then it would find its way to the web.

 
Former Trust Quartet tenor singer, Gary Franklin was in the house! It was good to see him and spend some time catching up. He, of course, was forced to leave the group in 2011 due to health issues. There are still some struggles, but he is getting those things under control.

We were able to reminisce about some of our friends we made while traveling together and just had a good visit. I guess the only thing I forgot to ask him about was whether he'd had pizza lately! For those who don't know, Gary and I were known to speak up on the bus in favor of stopping for pizza while on quartet trips.

I'm sure Gary would appreciate your continued prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment