Welcome to Trust~Worthy News

Welcome to Trust~Worthy News! Trust Quartet is excited to bring you this blog as an insight to the ministry and members of Trust Quartet. Clicking on the picture of the group below will direct you to the group's website, www.trustquartet.com. Receive an e-mail notice whenever we post here by submitting your e-mail address in the space to the right, just below the picture.

Friday, June 21, 2013

A Useless Update For You

Here's a 'useless' update for you. I'm sitting in the mall in Vero Beach working on Trust Quartet website and writing a couple of blogs. I'm waiting for a phone call from Buzz to let me know they have picked up Rhonda and are on their way to our meeting place. Spence called me just a few minutes ago and asked where I was. When I told him, he informed me that he was already at our meeting place.

Guess what? Trust Quartet is excited about going to the studio to begin recording Going Home! I hope you will be as excited about the finished product as we are at preparing it.

I'll try to make sure we get some pictures from the weekend and get those posted along the way, too. Until next time there's a 'useless update' for you, just keep on singing!

No comments:

Post a Comment