Welcome to Trust~Worthy News

Welcome to Trust~Worthy News! Trust Quartet is excited to bring you this blog as an insight to the ministry and members of Trust Quartet. Clicking on the picture of the group below will direct you to the group's website, www.trustquartet.com. Receive an e-mail notice whenever we post here by submitting your e-mail address in the space to the right, just below the picture.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Steve's Family Visits

It's been a few days since I last posted. That's because it has been a bit hectic! My youngest daughter graduated from High School last weekend, so I spent a good bit of time helping get things ready around home for the company coming in. This week has been spent recuperating from all the whirlwind of activity! It was good to have my family in town for the graduation and they were able to go to Mercy Church of God in Cocoa to be with us for the concert this past Sunday morning. We had a good service, good food, and good fellowship ~ what more could anyone ask for?! This is a picture of my sister, Lynette and me before the concert Sunday morning. Beverly took it and she did a great job because if you look between my sister and me, you'll see my mom sitting with her husband listening to us singing. Be sure to check the website in the next couple of days for a few more new pictures that should be posted. We'll be back on the singing trail in a few weeks but between now and then, I'll try to keep you posted with all things Trust!

No comments:

Post a Comment