Welcome to Trust~Worthy News

Welcome to Trust~Worthy News! Trust Quartet is excited to bring you this blog as an insight to the ministry and members of Trust Quartet. Clicking on the picture of the group below will direct you to the group's website, www.trustquartet.com. Receive an e-mail notice whenever we post here by submitting your e-mail address in the space to the right, just below the picture.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Our Visit with Laura at The Clock

Buzz, Beverly, and Laura
One of the enjoyable things about being with Trust Quartet involves food! If you know me, stop laughing ~ NOW! Seriously, the fellowship on the bus is great, and the concerts are obviously what we get serious about. But when we're in a restaurant enjoying the fellowship around the table, we have a blast!

It's especially great when we have those servers that go above and beyond their call of duty. Such was the case this past weekend when we stopped by The Clock restaurant in Arcadia. On Sunday, we were fortunate to have Laura as our server. She's pictured here with Buzz and Beverly as we were getting ready to get back on the bus. (Hence the messy table!)

I'm not sure if I made her nervous or not when I asked to speak to her manager. Shortly after I mentioned that to her, the manager came out and he asked if everything was alright. I told him these folks (pointing to the quartet family around the table) know I generally don't complain, but I had a complaint that I needed to tell him. In fact, at this point, I think some of the Trust family was getting worried! I just told him that Laura didn't make enough money! Servers at restaurants don't make much money from the place of business. They rely on our tips to make any kind of decent living wage. While we certainly try to leave generous tips, this was one occasion that I don't know that anyone could have left an adequate tip! Laura was just that good!

So, if you're in the Arcadia area, visit The Clock restaurant and ask that Laura be your server! You won't regret that decision. Oh, and when you're there, the shrimp basket with a side of fries is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment