Welcome to Trust~Worthy News

Welcome to Trust~Worthy News! Trust Quartet is excited to bring you this blog as an insight to the ministry and members of Trust Quartet. Clicking on the picture of the group below will direct you to the group's website, www.trustquartet.com. Receive an e-mail notice whenever we post here by submitting your e-mail address in the space to the right, just below the picture.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Trust~Worthy News: May 2012

It's the wee hours of the morning as I'm typing this edition of Trust-Worthy News. I'm listening to some music that Trust Quartet is learning and about to put into our concerts. The result of that is I'm being challenged two fold. Yes, I'm stretching my mind and memory to try to remember lyrics; but more importantly than that, I'm being spiritually challenged by those lyrics. Our concert schedule has slowed considerably now that many of our friends have begun their Northern pilgrimage. I had to insert that word, 'concert' before schedule for a reason. I left my home church the past two weeks headed to Okeechobee to rehearse these new songs. One Sunday as I was leaving the parking lot, a friend asked what I was going to do that afternoon. My reply was something along the lines of, "I'm going to Okeechobee to sing a few hours." That's precisely what I did. We sang ~~ and sang ~~ and sang a little more. When we thought we were about to wrap it up, yep, we sang some more! Did I mention that I love to sing? I say that to remind you that while we have not been actively doing concerts for a couple of weeks, we are alive and well . . . and busy. The folks who attend our next few concerts will see the fruits of those labors. When you come, though, prepare to be challenged. When you come, prepare to worship. As always, please pray for Trust Quartet. Pat is constantly working to fill our schedule. If you are interested in having Trust Quartet in your area, please contact her and get that ball rolling. Ultimately, we desire your prayers. Trust Quartet covers many miles and we have been so blessed with safety. We do not take that lightly. Also, please pray that we will remember the things we have practiced. It is no joke that learning new music is tough sometimes. And pray that we will be good stewards of the financial blessings we have been entrusted with.

No comments:

Post a Comment